THERE IS A WAITING LIST NOW FOR THE STREET FAIR
CHECK BACK THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY OPENINGS
We are looking for a wide selection of local vendors to offer unique, creative and high quality products and services during the annual Brighton Applefest Saturday, September 23, 2017.
There are 3 areas to be a part of during Brighton Applefest. Please select which location you would prefer on your application.
Lion’s Club Children’s Village – King Edward Park
The Children’s Village offers a full day of entertainment. Rock climbing, inflatables, laser tag, petting zoo, the activities are endless! GREAT entertainment throughout the day. Just outside the Children’s Village is the always popular Strongman Competition. This is a must see. Come and watch the strongmen compete in various categories throughout the day to see who will win the 2017 Strongman Competition.
Car Show – Brighton Public School Grounds:
With over 300 cars to view this years car show will not disappoint! There is something to see for everyone. As you are strolling through the cars don’t forget to check out the motorcycles and the Antique Tractors.
Main Street – Street Fair – Downtown Brighton:
With over 125 Vendors on the main street it is an event not to be missed!
If you would like to be considered as a vendor in one of these areas, please indicate by marking your preferred vendor zone on your application.
Please Note: the Brighton Applefest reserves the right to limit the number of vendors selling similar items or services. In case of duplication, priority will be given to local or returning vendors.
Booth space will be assigned ONLY UPON RECEIPT of:
- A completed & signed application form agreeing to the “Terms & Conditions”
- One post-dated cheque or money order with PAYMENT IN FULL - e-transfer is available this year, please email me if you would like to pay with e-transfer
- RETURNING VENDORS NOTE: Space will be reserved until June 1, 2017. If your full application and cheque has not been received by June 1 your spot will not be guaranteed.
Insurance Requirements: We require proof of insurance.
- A photocopy of your liability insurance must be attached to your application ($1 million in liability)
- You can apply for festival insurance coverage by completing the attached form and enclosing the applicable fee of $55.00
You will receive your Receipt by August 1st and you will receive your booth information package before September 13, 2017.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Set-up information will be forwarded with contract acceptance.
- All booths must be manned during open hours of the festival.
- The vendor section of the Festival opens at 10 am and closes at 4 pm on Saturday.
- No vehicles will be permitted in vendor areas during festival hours.
- Booth locations from previous years are not guaranteed and once assigned will not be changed.
- Vendors are to supply their own tables, chairs, and canopies.
- Electricity will NOT be available. Please do not request it. (Our liability insurance does not cover cords, etc. that pose an unacceptable risk.)
- Vendors will act in a professional manner at all times and not misrepresent their goods in any way.
- Vendors may not extend their booth outside their assigned space.
- All exhibit space is to be kept neat, tidy and clean at all times during the show. Please leave your area as you found it. All garbage must be removed from your area.
- All vendors must provide proof of liability insurance of at least $1 million, or insurance can be purchased from the Festival for a nominal fee for the weekend.
- Sharing or subletting booth space is not permitted without written permission from the Festival.
- A $50.00 charge will apply for any NSF cheques. NSF Cheques WILL result in loss of booth.
- Applefest Chair 's decisions on any dispute will be final.
- Applefest runs rain or shine. There will be no refunds or deposit returns for vendors who do not attend for any reason.
- Please review all vendor criteria and guidelines carefully and contact Applefest with any questions.
- All vendors selling food are responsible for submitting their own application to the Health Department.